Revoran is a Planet system which had sentient life which has reached the Rocket Age.
Upon discovering them the player is informed that the people of of Revoran are broadcasting a primitive radio signal into space and gives you several options of interaction with them.
Responses the player can make are:
- 1.0 Dispatch a diplomatic shuttle to land upon the planet's surface and greet the alien people.
- 2.0 Encode a radio message with a greeting from your leaders and send it to the planet.
- 3.0 Encode a radio message with 11 similar pulses and transmit it to the planet.
- 4.0 Do nothing.
Depending on the option you choose affects how the people of Revoran respond to you.
- 1.1 If players lands the populous will panic and attack you.
- 2.1 Should you have sent a greeting they respond with a lyrical but chaotic language response which you cannot translate. Players can either do nothing after this or try and land on the planet to greet them, however it is recommended that a study of Xeno Linguistics would help to understand them.
- 3.1 Should you have responded with similar pulses they respond with information regarding music, images, video recordings and mathematical formulas. Again players can either do nothing after this or try and land on the planet to greet them, however it is recommended that a study of Xeno Linguistics would help to understand them.
Presumably landing without Xeno Linguistics results in the alien race panicking and attacking you every time.