Released: Feb 9, 2013.
- A "Slow Combat Mod" that we'll distribute for feedback regarding some balance changes; I rather like it. It also helps performance in large battles which is a nice side effect.
- A filter button for player designs in the colony screen.
- Scuttle functionality for platforms and stations to the shiplist.
- Final sounds for ground combat attacks.
- Added new minimap housing.
- Some issues where calculations were not occurring correctly in ground combat.
- An issue where very fast projectiles would sometimes ignore shields.
- First up we have some performance optimizations that give a fairly substantial boost to frame rates in intense battles.
- Buffed the boarding defense provided by the command modules.
- Default in-borders FTL bonus speed to 50% bonus (from no base bonus).
- Slipstreams bonus to 50% from 40%.
- Changed the taxation calculation for buildings that modify tax income; they will not increase flat money bonuses anymore (for instance from the Imperial Offices). This fix responds to an issue where planets with 0% tax rate could still produce a substantial amount of income with all of the money buildings.
- Many small bug fixes that aren't worth their own line!