Released: Dec 15, 2012
- More data to the System Selector (Habitability, Fertility/Richness/Research, Population, Owner).
- New dialog responses for stealing an AI's claim.
- An "Arcs" button to the shipyard to toggle the firing arcs. Same functionality as Tab presently.
- An order allowing the player to assign a ship to "Empire Defense", which will have it automatically patrol and respond to threats.
- New orders buttons to the advanced orders tab and changed the graphical style.
- Ralyeh Ground troop.
- Animated Human troop.
- Draylok ground troop.
- A bunch of missing dialog and opinion options to various races' dialog files.
- Cordrazine freighters and designs.
- Ralyeh freighters and designs.
- Anomaly icons at system view level.
- A bug where all AIs were incorrectly assigning a 0 threat level to you if your strength was too low, which correlates to an even match, rather than a negative strength relative to their strength.
- Issue where aggressive AIs were failing to warn you that your military sucked.
- Issue where aggressive AIs were failing to tell you that your military is better now.
- Small graphical issue where tactical icons would draw on top of the colony screen as you transition to it.
- Minor graphical issue where planets would sometimes appear to jump into position when zooming in.
- Bug where the Vulfar were not properly getting their "Manifest Destiny" bonus applied.
- Issue where bombs would draw on the ground combat screen incorrectly.
- Issue where the tops of some troop attack animations were being chopped off.
- Issues with Steam install of dependencies. Turns out we need to distribute VC++ 2010 as well.
- Some fonts on the System selector.
- Behavior of right mouse with a single ship selected. Left-Shift queues movement orders. Alt orders a direct movement (no course is plotted).
- Damage of Big Cannon to 2000 from 500 to bring it in line with the explosive changes from a few patches ago, and increased its fire arc from 5 to 20 degrees so it will shoot more frequently. Lowered ordnance requirement to fire.